Monday, December 3, 2007

Stanley


Our Stanley is gone. I know it was best for our family to give him away, but I am still a little sad. We put an ad in the paper and were really surprised at how many people responded. The very first lady who responded, looked at him, loved him, and took him. She seems really nice and said that we could come to see him some time if we wanted.

He was a really great dog for the 7 years that we had him. He was wonderful for us and now I know that he is going to make someone else happy.

7 comments:

JoniDH said...

Bye, Stanley. You are a great dog. I will miss you.

Wendy Worley said...

I am so sorry to hear this. He was a great dog, and my heart goes out to you and Chris. I know this is a difficult time. ww

bettyd said...

Stanley was a good dog, but I applaud you and Chris for knowing that with both of you working, he spent most of his time by himself. I'm sure he will be happy with his new owner....and you two will be happy knowing that.

Grandmom said...

Stanley was an exceptional pet. He always amazed me with his obedience. I'll miss him too. I'm so glad you have this great photo of him.

Wendy said...

Aunt Wendy and Mollie are gonna miss him lots!!!!!!
He was a very good boy and I'm sure he is going to be happy in his new home.
Who is Hannah going to boss around now?

Mindy said...

I am not sure who Hannah will boss around, try to scare, chase, or watch eat. Yesterday when we came home she said "Dawg? Dawg?" (yes, she is a southern belle) and pointed to his room. She is wondering where he is. It is all sad but best!

Over here, it's me said...

My greatest Stanley moment was the time he got into the poison in our basement. That was a real scare. Fortunately all worked out well and he still has years to provide someone else some of the happinrss he shsred with you.

Daddy