Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Random Things

So, lots of people on Facebook are doing it and lots of people on Blogs are doing it. I suppose it is my turn. (I will just copy this and put it on facebook - he he he!)

25 Random Things About Me
(that you may or may not know)
  1. I only went to Kindergarden for 1/2 a year.
  2. If I allowed myself, I could/would drink 2 liters of Diet Coke a day.
  3. I am a picky eater but try to pretend that I am not.
  4. I have never permed, colored, or highlighted my hair in any way.
  5. I have not put hairspray in my hair, except for my wedding, since my freshman year of college.
  6. I don't like spaghetti but my hubby loves it. I make it for him but don't eat it myself.
  7. I'm a hugger and a cuddler. Watch Out.
  8. I sing songs about God to my children every day.
  9. I don't read my Bible every day and am ashamed of that.
  10. I don't like clutter but my house is cluttered. How does that happen?
  11. I LOVE worshiping God! It is really one of my favorite things to do.
  12. I have just started reading books within the last 5 years.
  13. I don't read non-fiction but I probably should some time.
  14. I have a complex about my pants laying over my shoes in the right way, which is why I wear big pants.
  15. If I allowed myself, I could read blogs 3 or 4 hours a day and love every minute of it.
  16. I only worked for one company after graduating college, before I quit to be a stay at home mom.
  17. Being a stay at home mom is not my dream job and I don't feel bad that I feel that way.
  18. I don't weigh myself.
  19. I am not a big fan of concerts. The only concert I think I would ever really enjoy is the Eagles - if they sang their old stuff.
  20. I love playing games and don't get to do it a lot. I especially love playing spades. There has been a time in my life where I played spades every day - I miss it.
  21. I would go without TV before I would go without the internet.
  22. I think the best show that has ever been on TV is The Cosby Show.
  23. I truly believe all you need to understand God, in the way in which He wants us to, is The Bible.
  24. I can not imagine working with and worshiping with another congregation of God's people. They are so so wonderful.
  25. I can not put into words the greatness of my love for my Husband. I bubble over with love, admiration, and respect for him.

1 comment:

dgayle said...

So I am not the only blog addict!
Is there a club for us? I love the Cosby show also and can watch it and read blogs at the same time and stay up too late doing both!!! Did you know I really love your family?