Sunday, September 16, 2007

Favorite Friday

Sorry that I am late!!

School as started and so this week's Favorite Friday is Favorite Elementary School Teacher.

My favorite was my 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Cathey. I remember that she always talked to us like we were people and not just little people. I remember that she did a great job of showing us that she loved us but also making sure we knew that she was the teacher and in charge of the class room. I loved math and she let me do some math with 4th graders because I was bored with the 3rd grade math. She was beautiful to me. She was so nice and kind. I think her and my mom got along also which always helps!

I still think of her sometimes and I kinda wish I could see how she is doing. It is funny how people can stand out to you and the reasons that they do.. even after 20 years.

No comments: