Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thankful Thursday

#1
I am thankful for vacations. Chris, Hannah, and I leave for FL a week from today and will be there for over a week. We can't wait!! (This may be on my Thankful Thursday list next week too!)

#2
I am thankful for husbands who love and respect their wives. It is amazing the things that some men say at the work place when their wives are not around and they are talking to other men. I know that all men are not like this. I hate that the rotten couple of guys give the whole group a bad name. The men, however, who love and respect their wives, even when they are away from them are awesome!

#3
I am thankful for cell phones. I know that there are a lot of people out there who are using a cell phone for conversations and there are complaints about them being in schools and talking while driving and ringing in the work place and blah blah blah.... I know there are some bad things that have come along with cell phones but I really enjoy having one. It is nice to know these days that I can talk to people who don't live in my town and not have to worry about money. It is nice to I know when I am out if something happens on the road I can call Chris. It is nice to know that my husband can contact me anytime anywhere (as long as I hear it :-) ). I will say it. I like cell phones.

No comments: