Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thankful Thursday

#1
I am thankful for Infants Motrin and I feel that in the future I will also be thankful for Children's Motrin. When those stubborn teeth are coming in Motrin really helps Hannah out and makes her teacher's, Chris', and my life much easier(and quieter).

#2
I am thankful for that little pebble ice. Some people call it rabbit poop ice. You know the kind that is in the little oval balls. Anyway, after a crazy day and then you go out to eat somewhere and surprisingly they have it, it just makes my day better. I went up tonight and got a refill of ice. You can find this ice at Bar-B-Cutie, and Mo's Southwest Grill. This is also the kind of ice they have at the hospital when you are having a baby. I just loved it! The shape really does make a difference.

#3
I am thankful for my husband's ability to make our Hannah smile. We can be anywhere and he is willing to do anything (make funny faces, prance around with her on her shoulders, chase her around something, make funny noises, anything) to help get her to be happy. He is such a wonderful Daddy. I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband who is a wonderful daddy to Hannah.

No comments: