Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Fun New Game

I have found a new game. It is called Seekado. It is a word search game but they don't give you the words, they only give you the name of the puzzle, the category. You also get 4 hints on the words so if you don't really know what they are meaning you could try to do the hint ones first and then you may be able to see more.

One of the coolest things about it is the at the top of the screen, you have your game and then at the bottom of the screen it searches the word on the internet that you found in your puzzle. The other day my puzzle name was "_____ Tape" so of course duct was one of the words I found. Well, when I found the word, the game searched it, and this is one of the pictures that came up..... Isn't it hilarious. I can't believe it. Give the game a try when you have a moment. It is fun.

No comments: