Saturday, January 19, 2008

8 Things About Hannah


Sorry, Elizabeth, that it has taken me so long to get to this.

HANNAH
  1. only wants to drink milk. No matter what!
  2. is almost always calmed by singing.
  3. will just randomly stop what she is doing to dance a little jig on a regular basis.
  4. gives the best kisses ever!
  5. is very busy - ALL the time.
  6. does roll call to see where Mommy and Daddy are at least once every 30 minutes or so.
  7. enjoys looking at books.
  8. loves to sing her Bible School songs the most!
Alright, if you haven't done it yet it is your turn..... Laura! Sara Jo! Melissa! and anyone else who wants to join the fun.

3 comments:

Over here, it's me said...

Eight more things about Hannah.

9. Likes to "Watch", meaning DVDs with kids singing.

10. When ever Nannah's name is mentioned asks for Papa. I am glad that she looks out for me.

11. Knows how to "cheese" for the camera.

12. Prefers outside to inside.

13. Has a smile that will melt your heart. I fear that this will cost me a lot of money over the years.

14. Big beautiful eyes.

15. Likes to climb.

16. She is totally loved by me.

Papa Joe

JoniDH said...

And more (not to be out done by Papa Joe):

17. Never seems to mind going "night night"

18. Always wakes up HAPPY!

19. Loves to swing

20. Likes to empty drawers and cabinets

21. Loves being at home

22. LOVES to take baths

23. Is very independent!

24. Makes Nannah smile - is so, so loved!

Libby said...

Hannah is getting so big! I love the picture of her. She's so cute!! Give her hugs for me.