Monday, January 7, 2008

It Is Time

I suppose it is that time of year. A time to reflect on the past and a time to look ahead at what you want to accomplish in the coming months. I have never been the type to make New Year's Resolutions and write them down and keep up with them but I have decided this is the year. I will share some of these goals with you. Hopefully by writing them down, I will be more accountable for them. (Don't Laugh)
  • This year I want to take better care of myself so I can feel good about me.
    • I want to floss daily. For once I want my dentist to not say "you should floss more." Just once.
    • I want to fix my hair for the day so I feel more confident about me.
    • I want to try to exercise more.
    • I want to try watching less TV.
  • This year I want to spend more time with God, learn more about His Word, and share His Word with others.
  • This year I want to use our home as a way to build relationships. We don't use the home that the Lord has blessed us with enough.
  • This year I want to touch (physically) more people. I love so many people and I am afraid I don't tell them. I want to put my arm around more people, I want to hug more people, I want to show others that I love them, I want to show them God's Love. I want to outwardly live out the idea that "Others Are Precious" because they were made by God.
There are a couple of others but those are the 4 I will write down here and share with you.
We will see how it goes. I am very determined so watch out - a hug for you may be right around the corner. :-)

2 comments:

JoniDH said...

I'll take every hug that comes my way!

Grandmom said...

I'm eagerly waiting for my hug! There is nothing like a big hug from someone who loves you and cares about you. I love you, my granddaughter!