Tuesday, January 8, 2008

"Twins"

Being born only one week apart, these two love to play together. Let me share with you a few of Landon and Hannah's adventures this past week.


Digging in Daddy/Uncle Chris' belly button was very fascinating. Gross to everyone else but very fun for them.


I am sure they were sharing this toy. I am just sure of it.


Who liked Landon's train best? Landon? Hannah? We still aren't sure.


Hugs and kisses were the norm around the Doughtie house with these two around.


Once again, I am sure they were sharing the car. I am very sure of it.


They decided to have the first annual Landon/Hannah club meeting. They found a very convenient clubhouse to meet in.


Hannah said, "Landon, make sure your daddy doesn't try to cut in front of us for the slide. We were here first!"


I think they were in shock that after all the pictures we had already taken we were actually asking them to look at the camera AGAIN!


Cedarmont Kids Videos are the BEST!

4 comments:

Libby said...

How cute! It looks like they had a great time together.

JoniDH said...

I love the pictures and the script! How nice to have a cousin so close in age.

Melissa said...

These are great! Thanks for posting them!

Over here, it's me said...

They do seem like twins. Do your best to keep them close as long as possible. I grew up with a cousin that seemed like the sister I never had, then after high school we went in different directions. I haven't seen her in about ten years. Don't let that happen!

Papa Joe