Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Feet

As many of you know I am not a very big feet person. I grew a little when I went to college and owned my own home. I will wear sandals that will show my feet now and in the summer I actually go around the house barefoot most of the time. Before that -- Absolutely Not. I knew how to take one sock off and put a new one on without my foot showing. It was that bad.

Last week Hannah wasn't feeling too good (they said) so she had to stay home. We had a fun day and I took some crazy pictures. This is one of the pictures I took.

I am sure for those of you who know me, this is a shocker!!

5 comments:

Sara Jo said...

WOW!

JoniDH said...

Yes, I'm shocked - but that is a really cute picture - I love Hannah feet : )

Melissa said...

That is a great picture. That would be nice framed and hung on the wall!

Sara Jo said...

So I was thinking....how do you feel about newspaper these days....have grown to like it too?

Mindy said...

Gross, NO. I still hate to touch newspaper. It feels too funny!