Monday, January 7, 2008

Hair Cuts












I found out that I had enough hair to donate to Locks of Love and so I did it. This is the shortest my hair has ever been. I am not too sure about it but I know it can grow back. I think this will, however, help my goal of actually fixing my hair every day. We will see how it goes.

I have posted a before and after picture. I know the before picture is not that good but it was the only one I could find that really showed my hair from this week.

Hannah also got her first hair cut. Nothing too crazy. Just a little something to get the strings of baby hair off the bottom. Luckily Hannah was very interested in her Cheerios so it was not too much of a problem to trim it up.

8 comments:

Wendy Worley said...

I like the haircuts! Cute! What did Chris think? ww

Mindy said...

Chris' says he likes it! He can put his fingers thru it easier. That is good for both me and him!

JoniDH said...

Did I tell you I LOVE your haircut?

Wendy said...

WOW! That is way cool! I know it was scarey but, I like it. Did you want to throw up at any point. What does Hannah say? Did she get a hair cut too?

Love,
Aunt Wendy and Mollie

Grandmom said...

I like your haircut very much. Better let it grow before Grandpop sees it. Oh well, he's learned we girls are going to do what we want to with our hair. Glad Chris likes the shorter look.

4mcknatt's said...

Super cute!! I think you will like how little time it takes to style. Can't wait to see it.

Libby said...

I really didn't recognize you today!! I love your haircut. It looks great on you! I'll tell you again next time I talk to you! :)

bettyd said...

Love the haircut! Mindy, you are blessed with beautiful hair, so you can wear it short, long, or in-between. This cut looks great!