Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thankful Thursday

#1
I am so thankful for Chris. He is so good to me. I feel like we really have the dream and did exactly what we were suppose to. We are one. No matter what is going on in our lives we seem to always be on the same page of life - together.

#2
I am thankful for my friends. Sometimes I feel like I go way too long without seeing them, or looking them in the eye and talking to them, or asking them what is really going on with them but when we finally get the moment to do all that I realize nothing is lost. For those girls who are your "heart sisters" (as opposed to blood sisters) it doesn't matter. (However, that doesn't mean I don't wish I could and want to try to spend more time with them.)

#3
I am thankful for Hannah. She can make Chris and I smile like no one else!

1 comment:

JoniDH said...

And I am thankful to be blessed with Chris, Mindy, and Hannah!