Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thankful Thursday

#1
I am thankful for our church family. I don't know if they all really know it but they are our family here. Really! A beautiful lady at church (who has a special bond with Hannah since we sit with them every service and Hannah holds her hand during prayers) made this doll for her. She didn't like the "face" that came with the pattern so she got a talented artist in our congregation to paint the beautiful face on it. This doll is very special to my heart. I can't get over how beautiful it is. It is so beautiful because of where/who it came from.

#2
I am thankful for doctors who don't think you need to come into the office and pay every time you have a question. If that was the kind of pediatrician we had, we would be BROKE!

#3
I Thessalonians 5:16-18 (New American Standard Version)
Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

I am thankful for scripture. I read this to Chris yesterday (I know you all have heard it) and he asked me if I was going to blog it. I took that to mean I should. No matter how familiar, it can touch us every time!

1 comment:

JoniDH said...

Oh, Hannah, I love your doll - how very special!

We are all very blessed!