Monday, January 28, 2008

Expelled

Have all of you heard of Ben Stein's new movie coming out? It is called Expelled. To see some previews for it you can go to this website! (The full preview is about 5 minutes but it is worth watching.)

Apparently it is a documentary discussing the fact that the Darwin theory is being taught in our schools and is so accepted yet it has many holes. The movie is discussing these holes and asking that America talk about the possibility that there is a higher being (God) that is the Creator.

I am not sure about everything Ben Stein stands for and I am not sure what exactly he believes or how he lives or what. All I know is that we as Christians need to be aware of this movie. I even believe, from what I have seen so far, I would like to spend money and go see it. (I have not read a whole lot about it yet, though.)

Check it out!! And please let me know what you think!

No comments: