Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It Is Snowing!!





My family (mainly the girls) have a little contest each winter season. The first one to see snow in the town/city that they live it, wins. What do they win, you might ask? They win the right to call all the other girls and say "ha ha I am first this year - I win!" It is really fun.

All that to say, Grandmom has already won this year (she wins a lot!) but I think I may be the first to have snow with a little accumulation. Too bad that isn't the contest!

Hannah thought the snow was neat. She wasn't that sure about it at first but she was very happy we let her loose outside. That is all she really wants - no matter what the weather.

3 comments:

Wendy Worley said...

I am soo jealous! I really wanted snow! The kids are out Monday & Tuesday, it would have been a great way to start the long weekend! That's it, we are moving back.... J/K ww

Libby said...

The snow was so pretty, and the kids were so excited! Unfortunately, by the time we got home from church it was mostly sleet/rain for us. The boys were very disappointed this morning! I'm glad Hannah enjoyed it!

Wendy said...

I love snow. Hannah, did you have fun in the snow?

Love
Aunt Wendy and Mollie