Friday, August 15, 2008

I

As you can probably tell, since I have not posted a lot this week, I have been crazy busy. We went out of town this weekend to gather with my family. We had lots and lots of fun but that made for a long and tiring week trying to get ready for it.

I thought I would come back and try to do this "tag" from Melissa Lee. We will see how it goes. I am going to really try my best not to reference sleep in every single one of these, but to be honest, sleep seems to be the only thing on my mind right now.

I AM ....
a Christian and sometimes I worry that when people see me that is not the first thing they know/notice about me.

I WANT...
a clean and organized house, at all times.

I WISH I COULD ...
not be so lazy so that my house could be clean and organized at all times.

I HATE ....
Satan. I also hate the word hate. WOW, it is so powerful and final.

I FEAR ....
taking the Lord lightly.

I HEAR ....
my bed calling my name right this very moment. Seriously.

I SEARCH ...
for every opportunity that I can find to take a nap.

I DON'T THINK ....
I would be a very good stay-at-home mom, even though I don't want to work 40 hours a week either.

I REGRET ...
times when things have gone wrong in a relationship and I didn't make the effort to make it right. (Even if I was not in the wrong) I decided, for some reason, it was easier to let things go.

I LOVE ...
Chris with all my heart and everything that I am.

I ACHE FOR ...
the moment that I get to meet Justus.

I ALWAYS CRY ...
(That, for me, is actually the sentence. No need for me to add anything.) :-)

I AM NOT ...
worthy of Heaven but I am thankful for God's grace and mercy.

I DANCE ...
with Hannah regularly, in the privacy of our own home when our family is all alone.

I SING ...
with my heart because the actual notes are so very off. The words I sing to God, however ARE from my heart. That is all that matters - right? right? I hope!

I NEVER ...
have been a fan of tomatoes.

I RARELY ....
use the words conservative and liberal because of confusion as to what those words mean.

I CRY WHEN I WATCH ...
Holiday Hallmark commercials. Don't Laugh! I know you do too!!

I AM NOT ALWAYS ...
on time, even though, I do everything I can to be.

I HATE THAT ....
I don't ever want to watch the news because it will just make me paranoid. It is all so awful.

I'M CONFUSED ABOUT ...
politics.

I NEED ...
Christ. Every Day!

I SHOULD ...
go to bed right now!

OK, if you have a blog and you are reading this... Go for it. I think you should try this out. It is fun!!

No comments: