Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Book


The Unexpected Gift by Irene Hannon was a great book. It was a little different from the first two which made it a little more interesting. It also gave a great ending to the whole series bringing in a little more final info on the sisters from the first two books. I liked that part a lot.

The Sisterhood Series by Fern Michaels has a new book out and so that will be my next book. It is Fast Track. I am so excited to hear more about the Sisterhood. I am even more excited because when I was looking up the book on Amazon so that I could link it to my picture on my sidebar I saw that the next one in this series is called Collateral Damage and comes out on 9/30/08!! Another great Maternity Leave Read!! Yipppeeeeeeee!!

As usual, I will tell you how it goes.

No comments: