Friday, August 8, 2008

New Book


Little Earthquakes was a great book. I really do recommend reading Jennifer Weiner books. They are not from a Christian perspective and have a small bit of language in them but Jennifer Weiner is a great writer. And if you like reading about women - this is the author for you!

However, IF I am ever pregnant again (I AM NOT SAYING I WILL BE!) remind me that it is NOT fun to read a book about pregnant women having babies when I am actually pregnant myself. I did this when I was pregnant with Hannah. I read At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks and then I did it again with Justus by reading Little Earthquakes. I very much liked both books but I wish I had read them when I wasn't pregnant.

My next book is the last in the series from my Grandmom. I am reading The Unexpected Gift by Irene Hannon. A Love Inspired book. Again, I really like these. They are pretty relaxing but still have a little something that makes you want more and more. ((I will see my Grandmom in a week so I may try to speed read thru this one this week so that I can give it back to her!))

As always, I will keep you posted.

No comments: