Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday Menu Plan


This week was good. Our grocery bill was down to $80!! I was so excited.

We did however spend another $50 on things we did not need now but will. There was a special on diapers and Cheerios. So we bought 3 packages of diapers and 4 boxes of General Mills (mainly Cheerios) cereal. I was kinda upset at our final bill but when I started looking at the whole thing I realized we really saved money in the end. I just have to be sure I am careful when I do this and I have to be sure we don't just spend on things because they are on sale. Diapers and Cheerios, though, will get used in our home and we will have to buy them some time, no matter what.

(( At Publix, I spent $33 and saved $21 with specials and coupons!! ))

Monday
Breakfast - Eggs, Bacon, Toast
(We ended up having left overs one night instead of this last week.)

Tuesday
Tacos
Chips and Salsa

Wednesday
Zesty Chicken and Rice Skillet

Thursday
Beef Stroganoff (Just hamburger helper from the box.)
Green Beans

Friday
Creamy Pasta Primavera (New Recipe for us)

Saturday
Sweet& Spicy Chicken Stir Fry

To see other's menu plan check out organizational junkie!!

No comments: