Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Poll to the Right

Check out the poll to the right.

Chris and I are taking a class at the church building on Monday nights. Each week we have a "survey" we are suppose to ask people. I have done that here at work and with some others but I thought it would be fun to take a poll here on my blog.

If it matters to you, remember the poll is anonymous. I would love to know what everyone thinks.

If you would like to share "why" with us, please feel free to leave a comment on this post about why you chose the question you did, as the most interesting.

If you are interested in talking more about all of these questions, I would love to hear from you. Just email me here and I will be sure to get back with you.

THIS IS FOR EVERYONE!!
(even if you are a blog stalker like me and read my blog but don't know me!!)

A new poll will be up next Wednesday (there are 3)!!

:-)

No comments: