Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Am I Really A Blogger Now?

Well, I enjoy reading everyone else's blog so now here I go.... I don't know where to start.

I am hoping to turn this into a version of a gratitude journal.

I am away from my family for a couple of days and I want to express my thankfulness for email and cell phones. It is amazing how easy it is to communicate with my Husband via email or free mobile to mobile calls with our cell phone. This technology is wonderful and makes me feel not so lonely without him.

I am a person who fears more than I should so I think I will also share my strengthening Psalm. It has been on my heart lately. Ps 91 Easy To Read Version.

You can go to God Most High to hide,
You can go to God All-Powerful for protection.
I say to the Lord,
You are my place of safety, my fortress.
My God, I trust in You.
God will save you from hidden dangers and dangerous diseases.
You can go to God for protection.
He will cover you like a bird spreading its wings over its babies.
You can trust him to surround and protect you like a shield.

No comments: