Friday, March 30, 2007

Favorite Friday

Sara Jo is probably at home wondering where my Favorite Friday entry is. I am sorry, Maw Maw and Poppa are in town and have been playing with Hannah. We have been busy!

This week the Favorite Friday question is What is your favorite part of being a Mommy? Sara Jo came up with a tough one. Let's start by saying that there is not much about being a Mommy (if anything at all so far) that I don't like.

I have only been an "official" Mommy for a little over 9 months. So far I think my favorite part is the new air in the house. I think all you Mommy's out there will know what I mean. The house is different. There is something about it that makes it really a home. The air is more fun, yet more aware, and has a new prospective. The air that a child brings to the house is refreshing, youthful, loving, and joyous. You only feel the fullness of the new air if you are the Mommy or the Daddy. It engulfs me as a Mommy. I am thankful for it. It makes my husband and I want to be better people, it helps with our focus on God. It is the unconditional love that you have for your child and that they have for you back that comforts you.

No comments: