Friday, March 16, 2007

Teeth!

Yes, you saw it correctly, I said TEETH... not tooth.
When we picked Hannah up from Day Care today they said she had a hard time sleeping and would wake up from her naps screaming. Now, I am not about to say my child never fusses or screams but it is VERY VERY rare (this might actually be the first time) that Hannah wakes up screaming. She is usually not in a bad mood when she wakes up from a night's sleep or a nap. Chris and I have not figured out which one of us she gets that from! Anyway, the bottom line is that another tooth broke thru the skin today. It is her other bottom front tooth. I think she has had only one tooth for a month or so now and we were starting to wonder where the others were. The funny thing is that we should have known that she would get her second tooth today. One of our close friends has a son that is in first grade and when Hannah got her first tooth it was right after he lost his front tooth. Well, he lost his other front tooth yesterday and today came Hannah's second tooth. I think we can thank Brady for loosing a tooth and giving it to Hannah.

2 comments:

Over here, it's me said...

Yeah teeth, plural. Now she won't be accused of being from West Virginia.

Libby said...

I just want to warn you that Brady has one or two more that are loose, so she might have more on the way. Well, obviously she has more on the way, but you know what I mean!!