Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Greatest Husband

Starting about midnight Sunday night (Monday morning) I have been sick. I mean really sick. I can not remember the last time I actually ran a fever of over 100 for over 24 hours. I went to the doctor and it is just a stomach virus. I am suppose to be staying at home and resting today. I feel much better and don't have a fever yet today, which is great!

Anyway, on with the real reason I am blogging. I am so thankful for my husband. I am thankful for him all the time and every day. But yesterday he was unbelievable. He was pretty much a single parent and a nurse plus his regular job for a whole 24 or 36 hours starting yesterday. Not only did I feel nautious but the medicine I was given make you sleepy SO, needless to say, I have been in bed for about 36 hours. Chris is wonderful.

Chris,
Thank you for your caring heart!
Thank you for your love for me and Hannah!
Thank you for all the hard work you do for this family!
I love you with all my heart!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wouldn't do it for just anybody.

I love you!

JoniDH said...

I think "my Chris" is pretty special, too. Thanks for being such a good husband and daddy to my girls. I love you, too!

Wendy said...

AWWWWWWWW!!! What a good boy! I am thankful for Chris too!!! He has two very special girls to look after.

AW Loves you!!

Libby said...

Sweet! Mindy, I hope you're feeling better.