Monday, March 12, 2007

Memories

I have had a weekend of memories. Saturday Chris and I took Hannah to a production at the school we "met" at and graduated from. It was great. Remembering all the fun we had on that campus and seeing all that has changed. It wasn't all that long ago that we were there but it is still amazing how much something can change in a short amount of time. I think sometimes we all want to think that things don't move on without us. It is an odd feeling to understand that everything does move on.. No matter what.

Then we had a friend from out of town come in and we were up until 11 (that is late for me) last night telling stories from the past. Some funny, some sad, some shocking, some so confusing from the lack of memory you couldn't help but laugh.

I am thankful for memories. All of them, good and bad. I have learned from my past. I suppose we all do. Thank Goodness!

No comments: