Saturday, March 17, 2007

For You, Chris

Now, I will admit, I did not grow up an NCState fan, however my husband's enthusiasm is contagious and I do root for them most of the time now... (when they play Alabama I am torn). Anyway, NCState's basketball team unfortunately did not get into the NCAA tournament but they are in the NIT and are doing well. This is my show of support for them....
GO WOLFPACK!!!!!

(( Yes, this is a picture of one of our coasters sitting on our couch. I can not figure out how you all get pictures off the Internet into your blog. Someone will have to show me soon. ))

2 comments:

Over here, it's me said...

Tar Heels advance to the sweet sixteen. Sorry, but I do not share Chris' enthusiasim for the red team, it is unfortunate that you are crossing over to the dark side. Every time I look up in North Carolina I see the same thing, Carolina Blue. GO TAR HEELS!!!

becky said...

SO tell chris my brother went to the game friday and rooted for the pack. Despite Chris' refusal to pull for the heels I will be pulling for his pack in the NIT tourney.