Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Friends Friends Friends

It just can't get any better.

Tonight 12 of my friends came over and we ate, talked, loved, prayed, sang, and got to know each other a little better. It was so much fun. I had a friend in my home from 5.30 until 10.30 tonight and it was great!!

Tonight everyone brought their favorite songs and we tried to guess whose they were. There were 13 of us and the winner got 5 correct (that includes her own) so you can see -- we really did learn a lot about each other.

Some of the artist included Michael Jackson, Bette Midler, Colbie Caillat, Eagles, Tim McGraw, and Berlin. Ladies, this is going to be the best "mix tape" you have ever had!!!

6 comments:

JoniDH said...

Sounds like a fun, fun time! So glad you all got to spend some time together!

Wendy said...

i want a copy of that mix.

sounds fun.

thanks for the idea!!!

love ya
aunt wendy

4mcknatt's said...

I hate that I missed it! Len had to umpire last night. Sounds like a good mix of music. Thanks for your friendship

Libby said...

It was so much fun! I hope you're not too tired today. Thanks for hosting.

Mindy said...

We missed you too Haley. And all the others who couldn't come. We need to get all the hubby's on the same schedule so ALL us girls can be together!!

Nothin' wrong with dreamin'!!

Kathy said...

This is exactly the reason that you and I shouldn't live so far apart!!! I miss you guys!!