Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hannah and Daddy's Outing


We just joined a new recreation center in town and they have an indoor and outdoor pool. So, while all the girls were at our house, Daddy and Hannah went to swim in the indoor pool at the rec center. She was a little scared at first but got use to the water and had a great time.

This is a picture of Hannah in her bathingsuit with her coverup on.

The look she is giving me is the "Mrs. Elizabeth just got here and I was about to giver her a hug and she was going to pick me up and hold me AND YOU, Mommy, want me to stop all that and look at you for a picture?? You are crazy!!" look.

2 comments:

JoniDH said...

What a look! Hannah, sorry Mommy is interrupting your Mrs. Elizabeth hugs! Glad you and Daddy got to go on your swim date!

Wendy said...

Love the Swim Cover Up!!! AND SHOES!!!
Always remember....a girl can never have too many shoes!!!

love you!
Aunt Wendy and Mollie