Sunday, April 20, 2008

Our Sunday Pictures






I have no idea why today of all days Hannah decided that showing her bottom teeth is a smile...... oh well.....

Nannah and Papa came to visit this weekend. It was so short but great to see them. The great part is that they got to be a part of the Sunday pictures this morning.

Mom and I are so jealous that Hannah looks good in yellow. Neither one of us can wear it.

During our pictures Daddy blew some bubbles. SO, you will also get bubble pictures along with typical "Sunday Pictures!"

I have NO idea how I got that last picture. I played with it a little. Crazy how some pictures just happen.

6 comments:

Over here, it's me said...

Hannah - I really enjoyed being able to visit with you this weekend. You are growing very fast, and you have learned so many words since I saw you last. I love you very, very much and will save all of your hugs and kisses. Looking forward to seeing you again in just nineteen days.

Papa Joe

Wendy said...

love the dress and bubbles!!!

love
aunt Wendy and Mollie

Julie S said...

Love the bubble pictures and by the way, your parents look so young!

JoniDH said...

Nannah and Papa had SO much fun! We talked about all the great things Hannah is doing now all the way home. Miss you three already! Thanks for a great weekend. Can't wait for the next time! We love you!

P.s. Julie S - Love you, girl! (And I was feeling so old this weekend)....Thanks!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bettyd said...

What wonderful pictures! Family pics, excitement over bubbles pics, and loving on Hannah pics! You did a great job capturing it all. I can't wait to hug and kiss on Hannah and you and Chris! Love Hannah's dress and sweater.