Monday, May 4, 2009

New Book


I am embarrassed but I have to admit to you - - I can't get thru The Bridge Across Forever. I tried reading it for 10 days, I am on page 82 and I just really really can't go on. At the beginning of this book it has got 3 pages of wonderful reviews. It says that this is a love story. It seems it would be everything I would like. I am trying to figure out why I can't read it. I think it may be a little over my head or something. I am so use to reading lighter stuff. This book is about a man looking for a woman. THE woman. His Soulmate. The list of qualifications was 32 pages long when he wrote them out. He has a subconsience that he talks to often that gets me confused when I am reading it.

Anyway, You can talk about me if you want but I am quitting it. Has anyone ever read this book?

SO, I need, now, to read a guaranteed good one for me. A light one. A book that will bring me back, back to warm and cozy reading. You guessed it.... A Love Inspired book!

I am going to read A Time To Heal by Linda Goodnight. I will let you know how it goes.

No comments: