Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Golf Cart


My parents found this golf cart "rocker" at a yard sale for a steal of a price. Hannah just loves it. She gets her purse (makes sure her cell phone and chapstick are in it), tells us bye bye and gets into the golf cart. She rides it for a minute. She gets out, goes away from us and talks to "someone" and then gets back in the cart. She rides for a minute. She gets out, comes towards us and says HI!

When we ask her where she went she always says "just to Grandmom and Grandpop's house and the church building to worship."

Cracks me up.

5 comments:

Grandmom said...

How sweet! I'm so glad she remembers visiting us... at home and at church! Love you four!

JoniDH said...

Hannah, do you think you can drive to NC? You are SO cute! I miss you!

Libby said...

I love the golf cart! I've never seen anything like that.

Betty said...

What a cute rocker - I'm sure Hannah enjoys being so grown up and traveling in it.

Wendy said...

Hannah, you should drive to Aunt Wendy's house....I have candy!!!

love you
Aunt Wendy and Mollie