Monday, December 15, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


This week I went shopping a little early, on Saturday! I spent $60.46. 46 cents over budget. That is pretty close! I got lured by a buy-one-get-one-free coupon for gum. If I had not bought that 99 cent pack of gum - I would have been under budget!! Got to be careful - Sometimes those coupons will get ya!

Here are our planned suppers for the week:

Monday: Saucy Parmesan Chicken, Cream Cheese Corn, Zucchini, Biscuits
(I forgot that we were eating that the church building on Friday so we didn't eat this last week!)

Tuesday: Sandwiches and Ramen Noodles

Wednesday: Tacos, Mexicorn, Chips & Salsa

Thursday: Soup and Cornbread

Friday: Salsa Chicken, Green Beans, Squash, Biscuits

Saturday: Spaghetti, Garlic Bread

To see more menu plans check out Org Junkie!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

cant wait till saturday!!

Betty said...

Great planning - all sounds good and having the menu planned helps with the grocery shopping. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a yummy week at your house.