Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Sweet Boy

Apparently I have accidentally come up with my official nicknames for my children. His is "sweet boy" and hers is "baby girl." Hannah specifically told me to call her that the other day. Can you believe I actually called her Hannah???

Anyway, my sweet boy, Justus, was all smiles last Thursday and I could not get enough of it. I literally have about 30 of these. I just kept snapping. He is developing his own little personality and laugh and smile and games and looks. It is so so adorable.




6 comments:

Betty said...

How precious - he is so cute and certainly was showing how happy is is in these pictures - sure wish I could hug and kiss on "sweet boy" and "baby girl" - Love to all!

JoniDH said...

These are awesome pictures! I can't believe how much he is growing. Love you, baby Justus!

Libby said...

He's adorable! Those cheeks look very kissable!!

Wendy said...

Very sweet baby boy!!!

Love
Aunt Wendy and Mollie

Grandmom said...

Yes, he is absolutely adorable and precious too. Wish I could be holding him.

Grandmom said...

What big, beautiful eyes!!!! I think they are still blue. Am I correct?