Monday, December 29, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Well, this week was OK. My final grocery bill was $59.60 which is in budget but does not help to make up for last week. A little disappointing. I am getting better at making my money go further though, which is wonderful!

So, here we go!!

Monday: A friend is getting us KFC for supper. Yummy! What a nice surprise!

Tuesday: Zesty Chicken and Rice Skillet, Green Beans, Biscuits

Wednesday: Sandwiches before worship and then snacks and games at the church building after worship for New Years Eve!

Thursday: Tacos, Cheese-Rotel Dip

Friday: One Dish Chicken Skillet (a new one for us), Potatoes, Squash Casserole

Saturday: Ham, Lima Beans, Mac-n-Cheese

Sunday: Sandwiches, Leftovers

Yummy!
If you want to see others' Menu Plans just check out Org Junkie!

3 comments:

JoniDH said...

The One Dish Chicken Skillet sounds yummy - let me know how it is - I might try that one!

JoniDH said...

The One Dish Chicken Skillet sounds yummy - let me know how it is - I might try that one!

Anonymous said...

I'm blogging again since I am on a life journey. Just wanted to let you know.