Friday, April 20, 2007

Favorite Friday


Today I will be telling you all about my favorite restaurant ever! I picked this and it was harder than I thought. I think everyone has favorites in categories, like favorite fast food place, favorite pizza place, and so on. Also, I have gone thru times in my life when different things were my favorite because of what I was close to or what I could afford or whatever. However, putting all things aside.. money, convenience, and everything. I think my all time favorite restaurant would be Olive Garden. I think that the "free" (I know I pay for it somehow) salad and bread sticks do the trick. I have never had anything there I didn't like. Yummmmmy! We live in a place where Olive Garden is very inconvenient but I hear one is coming soon. I am not sure we will have any money left if it is too close!

1 comment:

Libby said...

Yummy! We'll be meeting you on Sunday afternoons at Olive Garden!!