Monday, April 2, 2007

Typewriter

At work I have moved to another area in the building that we work in. This is an area I have not been in very often because it use to "house" a department that I did not work with. This is only my 4th day sitting at this desk. I went to the copier to, obviously, make some copies and you will never believe what I saw.

On someone's desk sat a typewriter. Yes, you saw it correctly a typewriter. At first I just glanced at it but then I did a double take. I can not remember the last time I have seen a typewriter, much less someone using it. Now, I did not see someone typing on it but it was plugged in! This means it has been used recently. I don't know the girl who sits there well enough to ask her about it but I am SO curious as to what she uses it for. I bet Hannah won't even know what one is.

Just a crazy Blast from the Past that I wanted to share. It reminded me that most of the time I am thankful for technology. I am really glad I don't have to use a typewriter any more. That was frustrating.

No comments: