Saturday, April 14, 2007

Mornings
























Chris and I have been blessed with a child who is Happy in the mornings. Monday thru Friday when we have to wake her up, she sits up in her bed, rubs her eyes, looks up at you, and gives you a big smile. On the weekends, when we let her sleep until she wants to get up, she will wake up and just talk and play and not cry at all. It is all very amazing. She is amazing!

Well, there is definitely one way to know that she is her mother's daughter. She takes her Cheerios very seriously. As you can see. However, the biggest difference in me and her is that she does not mind sharing her Cheerios with ANYONE. Daddy, Mommy, Stanley... Whatever.

6 comments:

Libby said...

Cute pictures! I love the one with Stanley, and the cheerios hanging out of her mouth.

Sara Jo said...

Hmmmm....I can't wait to see if she loves Doritos & milk as much as her Mommy too!!!

JoniDH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JoniDH said...

Yep, she loves her Cheerios like her Mommy! And I thought Stanley only liked Nannah's Rice Krispies... : )

Over here, it's me said...

Hannah needs a box of wipes! Stanley need a tongue muzzle. Adrian Monk

JoniDH said...

I just love how she is really
s t r e t c h i n g out to offer you a Cheerio!