Thursday, April 26, 2007

Love

I am so thankful for love. Love from my friends. Love from my family. Love from my Mom. Love from my daughter. And especially the Love from my husband. Chris is so wonderful and great at loving me. I am so blessed.

In my every day life I try to always remember that no matter what I do I need to have love and show love!

I Corinthians 13:1-3 (New American Standard Version)
If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I deliver my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

No comments: